memory days: Heather & Karsten's Wedding

Pages

fun. fresh. photography.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Heather & Karsten's Wedding

Heather & Karsten's wedding at Rosecliff in Newport was simply beautiful! I can remember Heather telling us about Karsten for the first time, and I knew then, this was it, she was done. She has been the happiest I have ever known since Karsten came into her life.  What a stunning bride Heather " I am cute, right" Baker was, the most beautiful dress, and a smile that never faded. A stunning venue, perfect weather, and my college friends, we all had a great time with Karsten's friends and family who made it to Newport all the way from Denmark. The wedding was a wonderful blend of American and Danish traditions, that we won't forget anytime soon, it truly was a memory day.

























No comments:

Post a Comment