memory days: Lucy

Pages

fun. fresh. photography.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lucy

I love summertime & I love the beach. One of the reasons I love this time of year so much is because it is  when I get to spend some quality time with my relatives.  I couldn't wait  for my cousin Aimee to  come down to the beach for a few days with  Lucy, one of the newest additions to the family. Here is the super cute Lucy who looks so much like Aimee , but also a lot like her daddy too! A special cameo from my dear Aunt Claire whose deck we used to gather on, and after the perfect  summer day would say, "This a memory day!" hence the name, Memory Days. Fast forward years later I have my camera in hand to capture another perfect summer {memory} day with the ones I love.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment