memory days: Photo Products

Pages

fun. fresh. photography.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Photo Products

There are so many great ways to showcase your photos besides hanging them on a wall!  Here are a few examples of different products that I have made in the past.  I love graphic design, so I can easily say, I really love making albums and custom designed stationary ( announcements, invitations, holiday cards, etc...)


These first four photos  are a Finao flush mount album. This one happens to be a guest book, the pages on the left are blank so guests can sign them. Finao  albums come in all shapes & sizes, and have  a variety of cover materials to choose from.


A less expensive option than the flush mounted album is a press printed book/album. This one is a "Baby's First Year," that I made especially for my nephew. Each spread is a different month,  I knew I wanted to document his first year by taking pictures of him every month.  I  LOVE the way this album came out. The cover is Red Letter and has a foil stamp name imprinted on the cover. There are so many ways to customize each book, and once again these books can be made in a variety of cover materials.


 

         
    

Mini Accordions/ Brag Books
I saw these at a photography conference and had to order some!

          

Last but not least, I recently had a marketing set done by Madilu Designs (www.madiludesigns.com)  Kim designed a new logo  for me, as well as  a few different products, one of which is a gift certificate.  You can  buy gift certificates in any denomination, they can be used towards photo shoots or any products I offer.



If you have any questions, or have an interest in ordering a custom designed product please feel free to contact me!

Thanks,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment